On 5/10/2016 2:26 PM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

A series of tutorials showing how to screw up your photos in lightroom.
http://petapixel.com/2016/05/09/10-common-lightroom-mistakes-fix-avoid/

I've seen some of these mistakes win competitions locally Larry. There were
some dreadful HDR photos used on website to promote Yorkshire (I think Bob W
pointed this out).

Personally, I am in no need of a tutorial on how to screw up photos in
Lightroom, as I've mastered the technique.

Malcolm

Be nice if there were a series of tutorials to show those of us who
don't use Lightroom how we can screw up our photos.