I don't give a hoot about Zuckerberg, nor do most other Facebook users. I use
it because it has allowed me to reconnect with hundreds of people from my
numerous past lives. I post photos because my friends want to see them. My life
is considerably better with Facebook than it would be without it.
Paul via phone