Ditto what Paul said... I'm in touch with friends from high school and grade school even that I truly was glad to be in touch with again and I enjoy the company of friends around the world over a game of Words With Friends- I skim the news feed, use the message chat box occasionally and can getreassurance that friends are ok when Hurricanes and tornados and earthquakes are breaking news where they live and other means of communication are out.

And I definitely enjoyed traveling to Alaska with Stan through his quickly posted pix there.

ann