Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:22 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Which version works best?

I don't think I've ever seen a garter snake as vibrant as the second
image. I don't know exactly what the subspecies in California looks
like, but probably something between the two based on those snakes in
New England. I like the snake, in the first, but it could use a tiny
boost, while the skull in the second is more dramatic, and shows more
apparent detail.

I guess I'm saying I'd like a more naturalistic snake and more dramatic
skull. (God that sounds like some sort of sexual innuendo).