From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Saturday, 8 October 2016 5:52 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT: Tablets or Pads

I'm still not interested in a smart phone, but I have started thinking about
maybe getting a tablet
or a pad to display photographs.

1. I want one that does NOT require me to have a cell phone account & a data
plan. WiFi is Ok.

2. I want one that will let me plug in a USB thumb drive & download the photos
to the tablet/pad or
that will allow me to plug in a SDHC card with the photos on it.

3. I want one that recharges either from a wall wart or USB (or both).

4. I *HATE* touchscreens, so it should be easy to clean grubby fingerprints off
the screen.

I welcome your recommendations.