On Fri, Oct 14, 2016, at 10:10 AM, John Francis wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:45:45PM +0100, Steve Cottrell wrote:
> > On 13/10/16, John, discombobulated, unleashed:
> >
> > >Looks like I should be able to find some good deals on a Samsung Galaxy
> > >Tab (not the phone) right now.
> >
> > I think I'd prefer the squirrel.
> The Galaxy Tab is a very nice piece of kit, especially if you don't
> want to buy into the apple fan club.  My wife has one, and it's all
> but impossible to pry it out of her hands.

My wife has one too.  Loves it.

I have an older Galexy Note 10.1 which is also great and recently bought
a Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 because I wanted something a bit smaller for
carting around in my camera bag.  Cost less than 100 bucks and is simply
amazing! I'm yet to find any app that wont run on it.

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web