Was at home yesterday and got a phone call we all hate. Can we use one of your
photos? I asked how much they were willing to pay for it? Response, we are
doing it for a promotion, not paying for photos. I responded, "I don't give my
work away." Basically that was the end of the call. Few hours pass and the
phone rings again. Same voice on the other end, "How Much?" Long story short,
they bought a one time use for my price. I was very much nicer on the second
 "The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer."  Albert Maysles