On 10/12/2016 11:07 AM, Theodore Beilby wrote:
Was at home yesterday and got a phone call we all hate. Can we use
one of your photos? I asked how much they were willing to pay for it?
Response, we are doing it for a promotion, not paying for photos. I
responded, "I don't give my work away." Basically that was the end of
the call. Few hours pass and the phone rings again. Same voice on the
other end, "How Much?" Long story short, they bought a one time use
for my price. I was very much nicer on the second call. Ted "The eye
of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer."  Albert Maysles

Well done. You must have a good camera.