Good show, ted!

ann

On 10/12/2016 1:07 PM, Theodore Beilby wrote:
Was at home yesterday and got a phone call we all hate. Can we use one of your photos? I asked how
much they were willing to pay for it? Response, we are doing it for a promotion, not paying for
photos. I responded, "I don't give my work away." Basically that was the end of the call.
Few hours pass and the phone rings again. Same voice on the other end, "How Much?" Long
story short, they bought a one time use for my price. I was very much nicer on the second call.
Ted
  "The eye of the viewer becomes the eye of the Photographer."  Albert Maysles