Autocorrect strikes again. I wrote "the day was grey, my computer decided it
was great. The transparency sleeve says Encinitas's. That rock formation says
it's not Santa Monica. I'm sure it was close to LA, as I was there on business.
There are a lot of rock formations like this near Ventura county line. Could be
up there. Maybe someone can recognize it.

Paul via phone