Thanks Igor. I’m fairly certain that it’s the northwest end of the Malibu
Beach. A lot of rock formations there, and I was probably working in Encino,
and that’s why the Kodachrome box is labeled Encino. Malibu, of course, is
directly west of Encino, although there are some minor mountains in between. In
any case, that’s my theory and I’m sticking to it. :-)
Paul