I will try that Igor but in recent attempts the newer DNG conversion
program is not supported by 10.6.8, however i will try again.

As far as shootoing jpg i have the filter set for a red filter B&W and
RAW so i can have B*W and colour should i need it. I guess thats where
i'm messing up some what then.:??

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com