On 10/18/2016 8:20 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
We had a particularly pretty orb spider in the front yard. This one was
a lot redder/oranger than most of ours, unfortunately the color doesn't
really come through, I forgot to shoot a grey card.

Both shots done with available light, K-1 and Tamron 90/2.8 macro

I had hoped to go back and use a strobe on it, but the web is now gone.

I'd keep checking back. There's a good chance the spider will build
again in the same place if it was a good spot.