Larry Colen wrote:

We had a particularly pretty orb spider in the front yard. This one was a
lot redder/oranger than most of ours, unfortunately the color doesn't really
come through, I forgot to shoot a grey card.

Both shots done with available light, K-1 and Tamron 90/2.8 macro

I had hoped to go back and use a strobe on it, but the web is now gone.

Nice, but I can't say I like getting to close to them.

Here's one of mine, which I chose to make sharp in places to give a
different view: