Oh and I forgot that adobe now has k-1 and k-3 ii profiles built in as
well. So you aren't stuck with just adobe standard or embedded
anymore. You can pick natural, portrait, etc. I rarely use anything
other than reversal film (which sadly isn't supported) so the profiles
are pretty useless to me. The portrait and natural ones aren't bad
though.