Ordered the p600.  Should be here on Wednesday.  Got the rebate form
downloaded.  I should be able to report out a few days after arrival.  I’ll
have to do a quick test before I send in my rebate to make sure the printer is
in working order on delivery.  Chris Mitchell and I believe Steve Harvey gave
the p600 excellent reviews as well.

On the R2880, I did use the alcohol and q-tip method to clean paper grabbers
that I could reach.  That helped a little bit—for a bit—but still had a few
retries to get the paper to pass through with the manual feed.  Sheet feeder is
fine.  No problems there.  I’ll keep the R2880 around for some craft project
work until it dies, and use the p600 as a dedicated photo printer.

Cheers, Christine