Yes, you do get some new Print Setup options.  You know, I checked my version
of Lightroom, and I’m at Lightroom 6.5, then I remembered that there is an up
date, but I haven’t updated because I don’t trust that this update is an update
for the stand alone version of Lightroom—it has CC next to it, and I don’t want
my Lightroom version on the desktop to be creative cloud.  I may have to call
Adobe about this—and calling Adobe is about as much fun as having a paper cut
when you have to cut limes.

Cheers, Christine