On 9/10/2017 21:24, Mark Roberts wrote:
John wrote:

I know several of you are using focus stacking with macro photography,
but I was wondering if anyone is using it with landscape photography?

Petapixel.com just posted an article on that subject today:
https://petapixel.com/2017/09/08/using-focus-stacking-landscapes-extreme-depth-field/

Yeah. That's what prompted me to ask about other PDML subscribers
experience with it.

The article gives me a "how to do it", but not the "why should I?" (or
"why should I not?") from a *Pentax* shooter's perspective.