Thanks, Bob. I think part of the effect might be from over exposing the film and then pull processing it, but I can't say that for certain since I get inconsistent results with that technique.

Bob W-PDML wrote:
That's an interesting and unusual shot. When I read John's question my first
reaction was 'that would be pointless', but then I thought about it and decided
that people should experiment - this is a good example of why.