William Robb wrote:

>I ordered some stuff from Lee Valley Tools to support my other hobby.
>Working on the theory that I am never home when UPS wants to deliver, and I
>don’t really want a bunch of expensive tools sitting in a box on my back
>landing, I changed the delivery to pick up at one of their outlets that is
>close to where I work.
>I was home for supper, and the UPS driver came to my back door and knocked.
>As I was opening the door, he scanned the parcel, and told me that it had
>been redirected to the depot and I would be able to pick it up tomorrow.
>And with that, he took my parcel back to his van and drove away.
>
>And people wonder why I despise UPS.

I'll always pay a little extra to get my stuff delivered by any
service other than UPS. They're the worst of a bad lot.

Here's another thing that pisses me off: Places that offer only a
choice between "standard", "two-day" and "overnight" shipping, without
specifying what carrier is being used for any of them.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com