LOL! Thank you both.

I must have been the most oblivious person back then. I never thought I was
that attractive, didn't realize that I was gay until fifteen years later. I
just always wondered why my relationships, such as they were, never went
anywhere. My buddy Harvey saw this photo shortly after I bought the new
motorcycle and said, "Damn, you were one hell of a cutie then!" I turned to him
and said, "If someone, ANYone, had told me that back then, it would have saved
me from fifteen years more confusion."

Ach, such it is.

Anyway, it was such a joy to be out on the road again and feeling great. Can't
wait for next season when I can do some traveling on the motorcycle too.

The trip was not without its costs: I just dropped the car off at the detailed
for a thorough cleaning, polish, and wax to get rid of the last of the calicchi
mud on the undercarriage from New Mexico, and to repair the damage to the
finish (and blow the half ton of dirt out from under the hood) caused by the
wind/sand storm at the Nevada/California border. And I just ordered replacement
rear tires—burned them down to the carcass with all the high speed, coarse road
surfaces.

I'll get to more photos after I get back home this afternoon. I noticed a few
more that I liked when I did a quick review yesterday. :-)

—
No matter where you go, Texas remains Texas.