On 12/4/2017 12:13, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks, Godfrey.

I was actually looking at the TG-5, but I would prefer to buy a Pentax if
they offer a similar product.

Pentax Optio WG-3 or Ricoh WG-30w

https://www.amazon.com/Pentax-WG-3-orange-Waterproof-Digital/dp/B00B728M7S/

https://www.amazon.com/Ricoh-WG-30w-flame-orange-2-7-Inch/dp/B00OUX740W/

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:

I don't know of any from Pentax. The Olympus TG-5 seems to be the most
highly praised of point and shoot type cameras in this category.

—
No matter where you go, there you are.

On Dec 4, 2017, at 8:48 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com>