Pentax used to have a whole line of these, but it looks like Ricoh has rebranded them as Ricoh and limited selection to just one model in two colors.

https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/cameras/wg-50

JIS Level 8 seals good to 14 meters.

There's a review from shutterbug here.

https://www.shutterbug.com/content/ricoh-wg-50-review-rugged-adventure

On 12/4/2017 11:48 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I am looking to buy a friend a waterproof camera for water sports,
including surfing, kayaking and snorkeling.  Should be able to stay
watertight at least 30 feet (10 m) below the surface, but not for heavy
duty scuba diving.

Is there a Pentax point and shoot that fits these requirements?  Any info
about durability, flexibility and image quality would be appreciated.

TIA, Dan

    - P.J. O'Rourke