Ok mike - but you guys so often pull my leg on these things and I have watched NCIS and GIbbs doing
woodwork (though not a long time follower)

Well my friend didn't post all the photos she has...  need to see underside and top and hinges.. she was just hoping from the design it would strike a chord...  on that slim photo alone there are
two votes for Indonesia...

reverse image search on goggle by oen friend jsut came up with "bird" lol

ann