It's more primitive than the "Gibbs" woodwork featured on NCIS.

It's third world sweatshop work; churned out fast and cheap by the dozens.

On 2/2/2018 03:13, ann sanfedele wrote:
Ok mike - but you guys so often pull my leg on these things and I have
watched NCIS and GIbbs doing
woodwork (though not a long time follower)

Well my friend didn't post all the photos she has...  need to see
underside and top and hinges..
she was just hoping from the design it would strike a chord...  on that
slim photo alone there are
two votes for Indonesia...

reverse image search on goggle by oen friend jsut came up with "bird" lol

ann