You could sell the K1.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: l...@red4est.com
Sent: 11 February, 2018 9:12 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: yet another photo bag ...

I'm going too be in the market for a new bag soon. My fastpak 350 isn't working as well with the K-1 kit as it did with the aps kits.

On February 11, 2018 6:38:35 AM PST, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:
Yeah, I have more camera bags in the closet than any local store does.
But I bought another recently because none of them worked for when I
ride my bicycle or motorcycle. They all flopped around and wouldn't
stay put on my back where I need them to.

I normally carry just a Leica M and two small lenses, or the Light L16
these days. And I need the bag for them to be a snug but protective
fit, and to stay put on my back while being easy to get in and out of
for it to be useful when riding my bicycle or motorcycle. Sigh.

I bought the Peak Design Sling 5L. I've been using it every day for two
weeks now. It works, it does the job well. It's very well made with
sensible pockets. It wasn't overly ridiculously expensive. This is what
I normally have in it when I go for a bicycle ride:

 https://flic.kr/p/KiJ5Pi

When I swap the Leica kit out for the Light L16, there's lots more
space in the bag and it weighs about a pound less. The L16 is
definitely a really nice shape/size for bicycle carry. When I leave the
iPad home, it again weighs about a pound less. I don't use its
high-tech dividers much; I swap things in and out of it too often to
figure out all the ways to configure them, and there's not much to
jostle and bump around anyway. I have a very tough and 'tiny when
packed down', light Wolverine stuff sack that I keep in it too if I
start a ride when it's cold out and later want to take off the long
cycling pants, over-shirt, and gloves: then I can stuff the Sling 5L
bag and excess clothes into that and it sits on my back in pretty much
the same way (but it's useless to carry camera gear in by itself, in
case you were thinking that … you need to have padding for the camera
gear, if only not to bruise yourself!).

Anyway, I thought you'd like to see this bag. It's pretty nice. It's
getting a lot of use...
Anyone want an unused shoulder bag? or five? ;-)

onwards,
—
No matter where you go, there you are.

follow the directions.