The Pentax KP had a high ISO of 819,200. Two steps below that would be
204,800; four steps is 51, 200. Two-four steps means usable high ISO
starts where the K3 maxes out and extends to where the K-1 maxes out.

How high is the k-1ii announced as going? Will it have the same range
as the KP?

Will the "upgraded" K-1 have the same max ISO as the K-1ii.