The announcement says "More details on the program will be released
in the upcoming weeks."

On 2/22/2018 13:40, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Have we seen any instructions on how to accomplish this upgrade?

On Feb 22, 2018, at 1:19 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 2/22/2018 11:21 AM, Leng-Feng wrote:
It will be like you paid $550 for using K1 for a year and get to
"upgrade" to the latest and greatest. :)

Beats the heck out of using the latest and greatest for nearly two
years (the K1 is closer to two years old than one), and then
getting to pay another $2K to "upgrade" to the latest and
greatest.
If it is like $299 or $350 I think I will do it right away. For
$550, I might wait a bit (especially many have negative
experience with Precision Camera?)

I bet many more have had great experience with them. It's just that
the internet has given voice to disgruntled people with nothing to
say.