Thanks much Bob and Dan..   I don't do much night shooting.. this was really luck - I hardly ever use a flash..
I did wnat to use one I don't think I'd shown the list before.

Sadly, that good old neighborhood corner food market (whcih kitty-corner from the one you all have seenmore than once ) is another neighborhood fatality - shut down from what probably was a rent increase it couldn't cope with.. gone a few months ago.

Yeah, a nice little gallery -
- but missing entrants from a couple of guys whose night photography is terrific so where was Raif ? where wasLarry?

I like Don's safe haven most, I think, but only by a hair.

ann