That's basically what I do, my pano rig is now optimised for use with
the HD35, I'm then not limited if the vista is relatively static. The
28-45 is too long for my pano rig, I don't have enough adjustment in
it to find the lenses nodal point.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours