the one in this months PUG is on the north east corner of 7th and first...   but I think you told me you went to the one, on the south west corner and that I have frequently photo'ed (kitty corner to the PUG one) ...which is surviving, thank goodness...

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Ill-take-Manhattan-Wall/i-pLJ83nG/A

It's the across the street from me.. , and in on eof the PDML annuals

ann

On 4/7/2018 7:57 PM, John Coyle wrote:
Hi Ann - is that the one on 1st. Avenue, coming down from 14th to 7th?  I think
Jan and I shopped
there more than once. Always sad to see small enterprises fold, especially when
the produce is good.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2018 12:23 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: April PUG, "Night", is up

Thanks much Bob and Dan..   I don't do much night shooting.. this was really
luck - I hardly ever
use a flash..
I did wnat to use one I don't think I'd shown the list before.

Sadly, that good old neighborhood corner food market (whcih kitty-corner from
the one you all have
seenmore than once ) is another neighborhood fatality - shut down from what
probably was a rent
increase it couldn't cope with.. gone a few months ago.

Yeah, a nice little gallery -
- but missing entrants from a couple of guys whose night photography is
terrific so where was Raif ?
where wasLarry?

I like Don's safe haven most, I think, but only by a hair.

ann