From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2018 12:23 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: April PUG, "Night", is up

Thanks much Bob and Dan..   I don't do much night shooting.. this was really
luck - I hardly ever
use a flash..
I did wnat to use one I don't think I'd shown the list before.

Sadly, that good old neighborhood corner food market (whcih kitty-corner from
the one you all have
seenmore than once ) is another neighborhood fatality - shut down from what
probably was a rent
increase it couldn't cope with.. gone a few months ago.

Yeah, a nice little gallery -
- but missing entrants from a couple of guys whose night photography is
terrific so where was Raif ?
where wasLarry?

I like Don's safe haven most, I think, but only by a hair.

ann