Anyone using the Pentax K3ll? Have you used "H" burst rate setting in AFC? If
so, what do you think of the

frame rate. Sluggish and irregular or aggressive and crisp?

I regularly use TAv setting with a 2000 to 2500 shutter and, of course, Auto
ISO. I just wore out my K3 and

am attempting to replace it with another. I've received two replacement K3's.
Returned the initial replacement

due to a sluggish and slow AFC frame rate and am now considering doing the same
with it's replacement.

I see the date 2013 in the K3 literature and can imagine their getting old and
stiff for having sat around in

boxes for 4 or 5 years.

I see the K3 is priced slightly higher than the newer K3ll. Obviously wondering
why that is.

My question is, have you used the described high speed shutter setting and care
to let me know what you think

about it.

Thanks!