Jack Davis wrote:
Anyone using the Pentax K3ll? Have you used "H" burst rate setting in AFC? If
so, what do you think of the

frame rate. Sluggish and irregular or aggressive and crisp?

I've got a K3II which I tend to use for long focal length work. I used it a lot for photographing aikido, primarily on the H setting. It makes the K-1 seem sluggish on frame rate, although if the K-1 fired at that frame rate the buffer would be full in no time.

All of my major complaints with the K-3II (and pretty much every other Pentax DSLR) are related to the autofocus. The K-1 is better, but not yet good.