Sorry about that. Your attribution indents seem a bit weird, I wonder if you actually saw my interspersed comments.

In any case the way I phrased it, now that I'm back at a real keyboard, is that the K3-II makes the K1 frame rate seem sluggish. In many ways it is much better for action. Do check to make sure that you aren't doing in camera lens correction, that messed me up with the K-1 for about a year.

Jack Davis wrote:
Guess I lost you "somewhere
between "I have a K3, but am
curious about the frame rate of