On 4/10/2018 6:39 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
Mine is up on eBay at the moment (reluctantly), it's a gorgeous lens,
better than the FA* version but its AF sucks and I need AF these days
so it's more a lovely curio for me. Given its status as a collectors
piece and the condition of my copy I've put a premium on it, if I get
no bites I get to keep it.

That's a couple of hundred more than I paid for mine 10 years or so ago, but yours has the original box and case. I just have the lens.

Good luck selling it. I suspect the new one will cost about what you are asking.

bill