I'm expecting a package to be delivered to a local store for me to pick up. I've had bad experiences with UPS home delivery before. In fact, I've had far more bad experiences with UPS than I've had good ones. So whenever I can, I elect delivery to the store.

The store gave me a UPS tracking number so I can see when my package is going to arrive.

Funny thing about UPS routing; something I don't understand:

>                  United States   07/05/2018   4:25 P.M.   Order ocessed:
>                                                            Ready for UPS
> Lynnfield,  MA,  United States   07/05/2018   6:45 P.M.   Origin Scan
> Lynnfield,  MA,  United States   07/05/2018   8:41 P.M.   Departure Scan
> Warwick,    RI,  United States   07/05/2018   9:59 P.M.   Arrival Scan
> Warwick,    RI,  United States   07/06/2018   4:09 A.M.   Departure Scan
> Raleigh,    NC,  United States   07/06/2018   9:58 P.M.   Arrival Scan
> Raleigh,    NC,  United States   07/06/2018  11:22 P.M.   Departure Scan
> Greensboro, NC,  United States   07/07/2018  12:43 A.M.   Arrival Scan

The destination is here in Raleigh, NC. There's a large UPS facility here.

*WHY*, if the item has arrived at the destination city *RALEIGH* would UPS ship it to Greensboro for it to just be shipped back to Raleigh?

UPS could have already had it out on the delivery truck today in Raleigh & I could have my item by this evening instead of having to wait until Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my Yahoo account because SpamEatingMonkey has blacklisted Earthlink's email servers *AGAIN*.