It's strange ... it left Greensboro at 9:30pm Sunday night, arrived back in Raleigh at 2:30am Monday morning, was scanned onto the delivery truck at 4:30am and delivered to the local store by 10:00am.

I still don't understand why it had to sit in Greensboro over the weekend other than UPS promised Monday delivery, and by damn they were *NOT* going to deliver it *UNTIL* Monday even though it was being delivered to the store & the store does get UPS deliveries on Saturday.

Like I wrote, I've had bad experiences with UPS - they've broken things and lost shipments and this item is fairly rare, virtually irreplaceable.

It arrived undamaged & I've got it home now, so I'm breathing easier.