I think several on the list have had good results from Eric Hendrickson in Knoxville, TN.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/articles/columns/twenty-questions-eric-hendrickson-interview.html

On 8/9/2018 20:38, J.C. O'Connell wrote:
last week I was extolling the virtues of my mint Tokina manual focus
AT-X 90mm F2.5 macro lens (the"Bokina") and now this week it takes a
dump.

problem is a sticky aperture ( stays wide open at moment of exposure
regardless of f stop setting ). It has this problem both on the "A"
setting and when f stops are set manually with the aperture ring.

does anyone know of an experienced shop that still services these lenses?
its such a quality optic I hate to scrap it.

thanks in advance, jco