and -- which ones?

ann

On 9/11/2018 9:44 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
What size are you selling?
On Sep 11, 2018, 9:38 AM -0400, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>, wrote:
In the past month or so I've sold five metal prints. Granted, not at a
very high percentage profit, but even so, I think that is more paper
prints bigger than 4x6 that I've sold put together.

The format of not needing a frame, combined with metal works well with
eye catching photos seems to make them very sellable.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/

ann sanfedele photography