ann sanfedele wrote on 9/11/18 6:55 AM:
and -- which ones?

This one was commissioned in 11x14:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/44342980492/in/album-72157700832934925/

Someone saw this on Friday night and wants to buy a copy from me, but I haven't heard back from him:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/43703771664/in/album-72157700832934925/

One person is debating between this one:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/28590277587/in/album-72157698738637974/
and this one:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/28590253617/in/album-72157698738637974/

My first 8x24 print of this didn't turn out the way I had hoped, but my boss liked it and bought it off me for what I paid. I then reprinted it 8x24 in this form:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/30524911188/in/album-72157700832934925/
I was showing it off at Worldcon and someone who grew up in Redding (a bit North of where this was taken) bought it off me at the con. I now have a 12x36 version ofit.

I wasn't completely pleased with how my 8x24 version of this one turned out, but another friend bought it off me at my party.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/30524896538/in/album-72157700832934925/

As an aside, my 11x14s arrived from Costco yesterday, and I really like the way this one looks on metal:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/44342869282/in/album-72157672927144178/

ann