I've had a number of my images done by Bay Photo put on metal plates and I think that medium has a lot going for it. On the wall they float about 1/2" from the wall and have a modern feel to them. With the conventional print in a frame you have the added task of picking a mat, frame and glass which must add to the image or you stand the chance of a potential buyer liking the image but not the frame, mat etc.

Plus I think your profit margin can be higher since you're not paying for those frames, mats etc.

I normally wait for Bay Photo's special sales on the metal prints for added savings.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: <l...@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: It seems that metal prints sell

Two of my milky way at 8x24
One of the sand pipers (piper club) at 8x24
A photo of Krys and Elsa at 8x12
A photo of Thor's well, probably at.16x24
And someone at a party said he wants my eclipse photo at 8x12