I don't know, I've never read it.

However for a few years before he died I was friends with one of their
prominent former-journalists, a great francophile, independent-minded, but
quite an establishment figure, who voted Liberal. He had very prominent
political friends of all parties in several countries. He listened to what
people had to say, respected a well-argued position even when he profoundly
disagreed with it, and was never afraid to speak his mind. You could disagree
very strongly with him, but always remain on good personal terms.

Respect for contrary opinions, and the ability to argue one's case, are what we
seem to be so short of these days.