On 5/27/2019 6:48 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

My favorite is 106, but the green on the far bank on the left seems
unnaturally intense.

I was thinking the same thing, but it is very interesting to see what avenues Larry is exploring in post. I generally prefer to spend a lot of time trying to improve my in-camera images, as I would rather fiddle with glass, filters, et. al., than fiddle with post. I spend so much time on the computer for other reasons that I am loathe to increase my time in front of the alphabet synthesizer. Does anyone recognize what phrase from an all-time classic mystery series I hijacked to create "alphabet synthesizer"?
--
Dale H. Cook, decades as 35mm SLR photographer, now
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-around lens