> On 31 Mar 2021, at 18:52, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 3/31/2021 1:43 AM, Toine wrote:
>> 2000 That hurts!
>> The most amazing part: a battery charger is not included. Charging
>> from USB C only.
>> Not to mention the fixed LCD screen.
>
> The fixed LCD screen was planned from the get go. The camera is built around
> an apparently fantastic viewfinder.
> I suspect Ricoh knows their market, and knows that their customer already has
> an external battery charger.

Indeed, I have two of them, the older trusted one that came with the K1 I
think, and the new one that uses an USB-charger unit. The charger part can be
connected to camera directly as well, to charge the battery inside. No problem.

The USB charger should be usable for my safari-trip as well, where only USB
power is available from the CAR batteries ;-)

I pre-ordered a black K3 III, to be used as the main camera on a safari-trip to
Botswana, with the 150450 attached for wildlife, and also
take the K1 with me as a backup, and to use the 24-70 en 15-30mm on, for
landscapes.

Glad they both take the same DLI-90 battery

Regards, JvW