Bill wrote:

>As am I, but if it's another kitchen sink camera like the K1, and I don't
>think there is any reason to think it won't be, I suspect it is going to be
>quite pricey.

I saw a message on my camera dealers website, which said that the first batch
of the new K3 were due, and would go straight out to those who pre-ordered
them. It won't be enough, so the next batch in next week will go out the same
way - and anyone who ordered in the last week or from now it will be later in
May when they see it arrive. I might have made the second batch to be sent.

The point is that a DSLR which supposedly is missing features and is very
expensive is not so much flying off the shelves, but flying off before they
make the shelves.

I see the future K1 iii selling as well as this.

Malcolm

https://www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List