On 4/25/2021 11:08 AM, rrve...@virginmedia.com wrote:

I had a demonstration of the DFA*50/1.4 just before lockdown. From time to
time it gets discounted and the next time it does, I'll have one. I very
nearly walked out of the shop with one at the time.

My Limited collection is all under 4 years old and they will have to last
for many years. I would like to add the 20-40mm lens to the set.

Malcolm

I had the DFA*50/1.4 for several days prior to it's official release. Apparently someone at Ricoh still loves me for being a one man profit center for Pentax. You won't regret it if standard lenses on full frame or short teles on APS-C are your thing. The DA20-40 was the best lens I never liked. I had one, more because it said Pentax on it than for any pressing need, but I never really fell for it. It is an excellent lens though, it just wasn't for me.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List