Officially my favorite gallery this year!  Love this stuff, and the variety the subject inspired.

The best thing is that it looks like no one had to struggle to find a photo of theirs that fit the bill - everyone who participated seemed to have a favorite that jumped out of their files as being subject matter that compelled them to shoot... Ok, I'm projecting (no pun) my situation but I bet it is true for most if not all..especially since there are photos in the PUG by more than the usual suspects.

ann