Sorry, Stan.  I got sidetracked and missed the deadline.  I'll put one up as a PESO

-p

On 7/5/2021 11:32 AM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
All good! I particularly like Bill’s offering.   Bruce’s old warehouse and
Ralf’s free-standing house both convey some of that same interesting sense of
structure isolated from its surrounds…
I was expecting a Milwaukee Art Museum image from Paul Sorenson, did not expect
Mark C. to swim across the lake to that venue. It was worth the trip…

stan