> On 23 Jan 2024, at 13:30, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> […]
> I'll have to think about changing over to UTC.
>
> At least then ALL of the times will be "WRONG", rather than just blocks of
> them.

It doesn’t have to be UTC of course - it could be any time you choose as the
reference time, eg the time in your home town, or in Ulan Batar, as long as all
the cameras have the same time. It’s not like you look at the camera to tell
the time in whatever non-home timezone you may find yourself, you have a watch
for that, presumably.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List